Jacqueline Harounian, ESQ. is a highly motivated speaker with a multidisciplinary background combined with her vast experience as a matrimonial and family law attorney. She is an excellent presenter and is able to provide presentations that leave the participants with a greater understanding of the subject matter.
Her impressive legal background and experience, combined with her education in Behavioral Forensic Psychology and Family Systems Therapy enables her to reach her audiences of many diverse professions including social workers, accountants, attorneys, etc.
Jacqueline Harounian is a Partner of the Law Firm of Wisselman Harounian Family Law, a Great Neck, NY law firm established in 1976, and a recognized leader in the field of matrimonial and family law. Jackie Harounian adeptly handles complex divorce, custody and support matters in the Family and Supreme Courts on Long Island and New York City. Recognized as a highly experienced trial and appellate advocate, Ms. Harounian nevertheless believes that a negotiated settlement is often the best strategy, especially if there are minor children and co-parenting is desired. She emphasizes respect and compassion during the divorce process, and guides her clients towards a holistic and cost effective resolution of their matter that is in their best interest.
- Columbia College, B.A. cum laude
- Hofstra School of Law J.D. with honors
- Graduate degree in Behavioral Forensic Psychology and Family Systems Therapy
Please choose from the following options for speaking topics or Jackie would be happy to work with you to create a customized presentation for your group.
- Pre-Nups and Post-Nups in a Changed World
- Mediation, Negotiated Settlement, Litigation
- Legal Updates in Matrimonial and Family Law
- Cyberbullying, Stalking and Harassment
- Impact of Social Media on Divorce
- Mental Health Issues of Divorce
- The Jewish Gett From a Legal Perspective
- Starting Over After Divorce
- Life Does Not Always Go as Planned: